Since, for most of us, the value of our home, is our single – biggest, financial asset, wouldn’t it make sense, for home buyers, to proceed, in a wiser, more. well – considered manner, and possessing a plan, to make the best decisions, etc? Would most of us, benefit, from some SMART rules, and guidance, in this often – confusing area? After about 15 years, as a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, in the State of New York, I have come to strongly believe, this would be helpful, to most people, under these circumstances. With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why it’s needed.
- Strengths; systems; solutions/ solves; selling: How will you know, which house, might be, best, for you? What are the strengths of a particular house, as opposed to its weaknesses? Will you balance your emotional, and logical components, and weigh the strengths, versus the weaknesses, of any particular home, from the onset? Each property has several key systems, and a wise We Buy Houses Brown Deer WI, will hire a professional engineer, and/ or home inspector, to thoroughly examine these, and other aspects of a potential property, before making such an important decision! Have you considered viable solutions, and whether, the home you seek, solves your needs, perceptions, and requirements, in a realistic manner? Consider, why the present homeowner is selling the house, and, avoid one, which is sold, because of any defect, or issue, with it!
- Mindful; motivating; meeting – of – minds: Smart home buyers are mindful of the bigger – picture, and question, what about a specific house, is motivating to them, personally! Before seeking any meeting – of – the – minds, in order to make a purchase, one should feel comfortable, he is making a smart, well – informed, decision!
- Attention; attitude: Take the time, and make the effort, to pay keen attention, to every, and all aspects of the particular property. Proceed with a well – considered, positive, can – do, attitude, and focus on, your true attraction, to the specific house!
- Reality; reasons: Face reality, and consider, thoroughly, your reasons, for considering, any specific house! Proceed, with a head/ heart balance, and, act wisely!
- Timely; time – tested; trends; take time: Take your time, consider everything, and proceed, in a well – considered, timely manner, so you might make the best decision! Know current trends, what you like, and need, and understand, the time – tested, realities, and/ or, fundamentals of purchasing real estate!
Protect your most valuable, personal asset, and become a SMART home buyer! When you are prepared, your chances of acting wisely, are enhanced!